Would you like to give a gift subscription to Millennium of Music to a friend or loved one? Here's how.
The Basic Steps to Give a Gift Subscription
1. Make sure you are logged out of this site. (Click on your name in the top right corner. This will drop down a menu where you can click "Log Out".)
2. Go to Become a Subscriber and choose the plan you'd live to give as a gift.
3. On the subscription form for this plan:
- Enter your recipient's name as the username
- Enter your recipient's email address
- But use your own credit card information, because you are paying.
4. When you've filled out the form, click "Submit form." (Confused on how to fill this form out? See the graphic below...)
5. Your recipient will now receive an automatic welcome email from us. They can log in and start listening right away! (Note: This will not give them access to your credit card information.)
How to fill out the form for a Gift Recipient
This graphic shows which fields should be your information, and which should be for your gift recipient.
You may want to open this page in a separate window, so you can refer to this image as you fill out the form.
If you run into any problems, please contact us. Thank you!
If You Have Problems
The only hitch with this system is that if your card expires, you'll need to log in with your recipient's information in order to update your billing info. Normally, you can reset the password by using your email address, but in this case, the reset will go to the recipient's email address.
However, if you have a login problem like this, just contact us. Once we've confirmed your identity, we can reset the password directly to your email address.
Also: your email receipts for this account will go to the recipient's email address, not to you. Again, we wish we had a better system for this.
In the future, we'd like to have a gift subscription system that is a bit more seamless. But this is how it works with our current system. Thanks so much for wanting to share this gift of music!